NaSMail Retrieve User Data plugin
This plugin retrieves the full name and the email address of a NaSMail user from
an external source and writes them to the user's preferences. Your users don't
have to enter their name and email address before they write their first email.
You can also retrieve the users' data on every login to be up to date with your
Plugin is based on SquirrelMail Retrieve User Data plugin.
0.9.nsm version (2008-03-02)
- Ported plugin to NaSMail.
- Plugin is not configured to use any backend by default.
- Backends are stored in backend/ directory.
- Added support of 'error_msg' key in retrieve_data(). Removed error_log()
calls from DBA backend.
- Don't use real names and addresses in users_example.txt.
- Don't set $common_name and $mail_address in textfile backend, if uid match
is not found.
- Added verbose error handling.
- Set charset in MySQL and PostgreSQL backend.
- Fixed persistent connection controls in PostgreSQL backend.
- Added bind protocol, starttls, limit_scope, filter, search_tree, timeout
and binddn/bindpw support to LDAP backend.
- Removed dependency of PHP XML extension in LDAP backend.
nasmail_plugin_retrieveuserdata-0.9.nsm-1.2.tar.gz (md5sum: 7974f3f1144bd2fd6b42c897deeac9d6)
This file last modified on 2013-07-23 12:12 MST
|Copyright © 2006-2009 The NaSMail Project|